Re: I can't log in Origin

by BoshKnight

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't log in Origin

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I think this has something to do with an email I got earlier saying that my order of 1,000 Apex Coins couldn't be completed even though they sent me a confirmation email with the receipt. Please help. <3

Message 1 of 3 (211 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @SAVCantBeMyName 

I'm afraid we cannot help with such request on the forum Frown I would suggest to reach out to our Terms of Service team directly - just follow the instructions from this article.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (202 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @SAVCantBeMyName 

I'm afraid we cannot help with such request on the forum Frown I would suggest to reach out to our Terms of Service team directly - just follow the instructions from this article.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (203 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Happened to me too. Bought the apex coins. Got the confimation mail and reciept. The next day got mail saying could not complete transaction. Now cant log into orgin app or browser. I know if you do a chargeback from card they ban you. Least tgat is what i got from fourm searches. I defo did not do a card charge back so this is some bullsh.t. sent claim off but now just got to wait. Not holding breath. Feel an automated response if no help incoming.

Message 3 of 3 (166 Views)