Re: I can't link my Amazon account with my EA Account

by slumpbuster6

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't link my Amazon account with my EA Account

★★★★ Novice

I used to have my brother's Amazon Prime account linked with my EA account for the loots.
Now my brother doesn't have an Amazon Prime subscription.
I decided to start my own Amazon Prime subscription and i did.
Then i tried to link my own Amazon Prime account with my own EA account.
Only to learn I can link only one Amazon Prime account to an EA account in its lifetime.
Meaning since i unlinked my brother's Amazon Prime account from my EA account i can NEVER EVER link any (to my understanding, including my brother's) Amazon Prime account EVER.
I don't see any logic in this. I want to get the loots you offer on Prime Gaming. Therefore I need to link these accounts. Since the linking system that was created doesn't let me, I want someone to do this for me manually. So that i can happily take these offers. 
If you bring in any other solution (real, actual solution) I believe that will also work.
TL;DR: Link my Amazon Prime account to my EA account manually or make it work some another way so that i make use of these loots you offer. Thanks.

Message 1 of 6 (3,169 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @dataconfig,

This information is presented to you when you first link an account and is also available here. Sorry to say there isn't anything that can be done on our side to override this.

EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (3,159 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @dataconfig,

This information is presented to you when you first link an account and is also available here. Sorry to say there isn't anything that can be done on our side to override this.

EACade
Message 2 of 6 (3,160 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why ?

Message 3 of 6 (3,138 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade My mom died so I cant get the amazon account prime anymore so what am I supposed to do
Message 4 of 6 (3,131 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Then it is my mistake not to see this.
But still the idea of never letting my EA account to link with any Prime account ever again is just complete nonsense.
I could understand if it was for a month to prevent scams or something of sort.
Your policy doesn't make sense.
I am paying for a service you offer via prime and it is only fair that i get the service. Why are you so eager to scam me?

Message 5 of 6 (3,100 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Can you tell me when this policy first came into place?

I know that I originally had it synced to my (now ex)girlfriend's account prior to moving it to my dad's account, so I know that this has not always been the case.

Message 6 of 6 (2,904 Views)