Re: I can't go online on my origin account.

by mas_oneill

Original Post

I can't go online on my origin account.

★★ Novice

I can log into my Origin account but it says that I'm offline and when I try to go online, it won't let me. I went to the website to see if others were having this problem and at first it seemed as if I wasn't the only one having the issue because I saw others addressing the same issue I'm having on your website, but they all said when they tried to log in, they'd get a red error box. I'm not even getting that, nothing happens at all except for the fact you can see that I'm clicking the go online button! My internet is working just fine! So I have no idea what the problem is! If you could help that would be amazing! Sims was giving away Sims 3 town stuff for free only today and now I can't get it because my account won't even go online. This is so upsetting.

Message 1 of 7 (2,470 Views)

★ Novice

same with me Frown i really wanted to download sims 4 CAS demo and i cant if im ofline ;-;

Message 2 of 7 (2,369 Views)

EA Staff
Message 3 of 7 (2,363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can u go online now causei still cant

Message 4 of 7 (1,735 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

it still isnt working

Message 5 of 7 (1,491 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My issue may be different though, I am trying to go online but I look and it says 'invisible' not sure what to do, how to go online, it was working yesterday but today it won't. 

Message 6 of 7 (789 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ajuner111 I'm locking this thread as it is a number of years old.

The best thing to do is to create a new thread with as much info as possible and we will assist as best we can.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (756 Views)