I can't continue playing alice

by Evicka3

Original Post

I can't continue playing alice

★★★ Newbie

Dobrý den,

koupila jsem si hru Alice Madness returns, po po pár dnech hraní nemůžu jít dál. Skončila jsem u kapitoly se srdcovou královnou, kde bose nejde zabít, utekla jsem mu, ale nemůžu se dostat dál, protože po zatáhnutí za skobu, se větrné ventilátory neposunou dolů a tím pádem se nedostanu na druhou stranu. Co mám dělat? Zkoušela jsem hru přeinstalovat, Origin mi uložil postup, kde jsem skončila, ale chyba tam zůstala. Zkoušela jsem i umřít, ale to také nepomohlo.

A na úvodní obrazovce má moje Alenka pořád stejné šaty.

Mám počkat, až se to opraví? Jak dlouho by to trvalo? nebo mám hru reklamovat?

Děkuji za každou odpověď. Urbanková

Hello,

I bought the game Alice Madness returns from eshop, after a few days of playing I can't go on. I ended up at the chapter with the Queen of Hearts, where you can't kill boss (executioner), I ran away from him, but I can't get any further, because after pulling on the chain, the wind fans won't move down and I won't get to the other side. And cat doesn't appear. What should I do? I tried to reinstall the game, Origin saved me the procedure where I left off, but the error remained. I tried to die, but it didn't help either. I hope I don't have to play the game from the beginning.
And on the home screen, my Alice still has the same dress.

Should I wait for it to fix? How long would it takes? or should I complain about the game?

Thank you for every answer. Urbanková, origin name Evicka3

Message 1 of 1 (153 Views)