I can't buy a game. No add to cart, and single purchase don't work either.

by SilverDraconian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't buy a game. No add to cart, and single purchase don't work either.

★★ Novice

Hello EA/Origin,

I've been trying to buy the Sims 4 stuff packs for a few days now. I want to buy all 8 stuff-packs and use the Origin50 code to get the discount.

But I am unable to do so and here's why.

First: There is no add to cart button or other way that I can see that the game(s) I want are added to a cart so I can buy them together later in one purchase.

Second: Just like you can see from the added screen-shot, if I try to buy the game(s) one by one. The only thing that happens is give me a screen to check my purchase. But that screen is empty.

As you can see I got a big problem. I have read some of the other posts in these forums but so far I haven't found a helpful way around it. Or at least not one that works for me.

I also tried it on your website but that gives me the same screen.

No I know this has been going on for a few days now and you are working on a solution. But I am worried that That solution might come to late and I won't be able to make use of the discount offer "ORIGIN50".

Will you be adding a few more days to this offer for all those days that people haven't been able to buy anything thanks to this "UPDATE" you have done?

Because this problem started for me AFTER... you did the update.

I hope to hear from you soon and will be waiting for the awsners to my questions.

Message 1 of 13 (3,650 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't buy a game. No add to cart, and single purchase don't work either.

EA DICE Team

@TaiSecchi

It can take up to 72 hours for your order to be completed - there isn't anything you can do in the meantime.

Should 72 hours have passed without the game being accessible, then please reach out to an EA Advisor:

http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

View in thread

Message 5 of 13 (3,699 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem! I tried to use beta version and browser version but results are the same

Message 2 of 13 (3,622 Views)

★ Novice

I'm also getting the empty 'confirm order' window, both in-client and online.

Message 3 of 13 (3,595 Views)

★ Novice

I was able to buy the game, it was charged in my credit card but the game won't show at Origin Client...

In payments history the order says "waiting for payment' but it had already been charged.

What should I do?

Message 4 of 13 (3,575 Views)

EA DICE Team

@TaiSecchi

It can take up to 72 hours for your order to be completed - there isn't anything you can do in the meantime.

Should 72 hours have passed without the game being accessible, then please reach out to an EA Advisor:

Message 5 of 13 (3,700 Views)

★ Novice
Tom, thank you so much for asnwering me. I was afraid because I was getting too many error messages.

All the games I purchased were delivered sucessfully.

Now I am trying to finish my TS4 collection but it seems to be something blocking my account to finiah transactions. I tried different payment methods and I got the same message: "order not completed".

I'm from Brazil. I talked to support from BoaCompra and they told they cant say why but I should wait 48 hours to try again. Is it true?

I am really afraid to lose the ORIGIN50 promotion code period.

Thanks again!
Message 6 of 13 (3,466 Views)

EA DICE Team

@TaiSecchi

I am not sure that you have to wait 48 hours - I would however advise to reach out to an EA Advisor so that you have a note on your account that you were unable to make your purchase during the promotion:

Message 7 of 13 (3,432 Views)

★★ Novice

I just Deleted origin......

... And Reinstalled it using a newly downloaded file.

But I am Still UNABLE to by any games. And it says that today is the Last chance to use the ORIGIN50 Discount code.

SOMEONE From EA? PLEASE HELP?

Don't you want someone like me from spending money on games with you?

PLEASE,.... Help me solve the problem of not being able to buy the game. Like I asked in the first post of this topic. I really d not want to miss out on this discount code option.

Message 8 of 13 (3,345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem....

Message 9 of 13 (3,327 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've got the same problem (white screen in order review window) and discount is going to end today.

Message 10 of 13 (3,315 Views)