Re: I can't access my origin account

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't access my origin account

★★ Novice

@EA_David

hello man i need your help with this problem i can't access to my origin account they said in email i have ban or suspended, i have do nothing, is there any solution help pls

that what i get after i email them in 3 days ago Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (522 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @kooraaa2017

I'm sorry, but account issues like this are not something we can help with here on Answers HQ. When you have a chance please get in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. 

For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (488 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @kooraaa2017

I'm sorry, but account issues like this are not something we can help with here on Answers HQ. When you have a chance please get in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. 

For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (489 Views)

★★ Novice

how i can contact with EA live support

Message 3 of 4 (369 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @kooraaa2017

It looks like you went through the correct options to set up a case for a banned account. 

It's possible there might be some cached data in your browser that's not allowing the case creation to go through. When you've got a chance try clearing out your browser cache to see if you're able to get a case set up after that. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (341 Views)