I bought battlefield 4 premium edition but have no the game in games list

by Cap2_Sverlishev

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I bought battlefield 4 premium edition but have no the game in games list

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I bought "Battlefield 4 Premium Edition" which is include the game itself, as far as I know. In order history it shown as "Battlefield 4 Premium Membership" and the price is 49.99 EUR. Which is the price of Premium edition.

But I don't have the game in the list. Of course I have tryied all recomended steps with refreshing, logging off/on and uninstall/install. Nothing helps.

Also nobody answers to my case that I have opened at Oct 30 already 2 weeks.

Description of the case:

The problem is that I bought Battlefiled 4 premium (order 1002522765632), but the game does not appears in list of games.
Before that I've downloaded Battlefiled 4 Game time.
When I've completed ordering premium version, download of extensions was started. But the game itself was not added to the list.
I did uninstalled the "Game time" version, uninstalled Origin client, re-installed the client again. Did cache cleaning and also deleted Origin client with Windows registry cleaning.
Nothing helps. I still have only Battlefiled 4 Game time in the list.

Message 1 of 4 (265 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I bought battlefield 4 premium edition but have no the game in games list

Community Manager

@Cap2_Sverlishev What is shown in your image is a correct interpretation of what is currently available on the Origin store.

However, at the time of your purchase there was also another store item available that did not contain the base game - just Battlefield 4 Premium (this is not the same as the Premium Edition). From the information available to me I could see that this is what you had purchased, albeit unknowingly and not apparently due to you playing the game via Origin Game Time.

The good news is that one of my colleagues has reached out to you via email since and we hope that were able to resolve this issue to your satisfaction.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (240 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Cap2_Sverlishev Hi,

It sounds as if you just bought the premium service, which includes all the expansion packs for Battlefield 4. You will also need the base game however, which according to your purchase history you have not purchased yet.

Due the circumstances regarding your previous attempts, keep an eye open on your email inbox (and spam folder), one of my colleagues will be in touch.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 4 (249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

According to page in Origin store "Premium Edition" include the game itself. See attached Origin_store.png

Also according to Battlelog site I own "Standard edition" which include the game only. Please see attached battlelog.jpg.

Please advice.

Thank You.

Message 3 of 4 (242 Views)

Community Manager

@Cap2_Sverlishev What is shown in your image is a correct interpretation of what is currently available on the Origin store.

However, at the time of your purchase there was also another store item available that did not contain the base game - just Battlefield 4 Premium (this is not the same as the Premium Edition). From the information available to me I could see that this is what you had purchased, albeit unknowingly and not apparently due to you playing the game via Origin Game Time.

The good news is that one of my colleagues has reached out to you via email since and we hope that were able to resolve this issue to your satisfaction.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 4 (241 Views)