I bought a store item in Sims 3 but it's disappeared from my purchase history.

by Aubyxal

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I bought a store item in Sims 3 but it's disappeared from my purchase history.

★★ Novice

So last night, i got a bunch of free simpoints (to which i was ecstatic) and decided to browse the store. I ended up buying a bunch of things, mostly objects, but also a lot and clothes that came with an offer, and a world. Among these objects i bought the Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop, which, after i had bought, didn't immediately download and left to buy something else. After i had exhausted my simpoint supply, i went back to my purchase history and downloaded everything. (Including the chicken coop. I'm 100% certain it was there.) I made sure everything was downloaded and installed, and launched the game.

When i tried looking for the chicken coop in build/buy, it wasn't there, so i thought i must have somehow missed it while downloading or installing everything. (I had to download everything in my purchase history individually since the 'download all' button wasn't responding.) So, the next day, (Since i was tired and it was late and i figured i'd just try again in the morning) I went to my purchase history to download the chicken coop. It turns out it had disappeared. Everything else i had bought that night was there, and i hadn't previously bought anything else anyway. I even searched for it in the store to see if i could download it from there, but all there was was the purchase button. I'm fairly certain i bought it, since i remember it being one of the first things i saw and instantly buying it after reading the description. I also know that altogether the things i had bought (not including the chicken coop) didn't add up to how much i had spent since i had 12000 simpoints, and now i have roughly 350. 

Please help!

Message 1 of 2 (561 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I bought a store item in Sims 3 but it's disappeared from my purchase histor

Hero

Best to contact a game advisor for this.

Game advisors can be found through live chat or call-back

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor or leave your phone number for a call-back

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (566 Views)

All Replies

Re: I bought a store item in Sims 3 but it's disappeared from my purchase histor

Hero

Best to contact a game advisor for this.

Game advisors can be found through live chat or call-back

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor or leave your phone number for a call-back

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (567 Views)