Re: I bought Sim City on Origin but the game said that I don't have the game act

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I bought Sim City on Origin but the game said that I don't have the game activated on Origin

★★★ Newbie

I bought in this mornig and I can't play. =/

I asked for a repayment once for the same game. This could be the problem?

Message 1 of 4 (275 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I bought Sim City on Origin but the game said that I don't have the game activated on Origin

EA Staff

Since you made the purchase have you restarted Origin?

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (266 Views)

All Replies

Re: I bought Sim City on Origin but the game said that I don't have the game activated on Origin

EA Staff

Since you made the purchase have you restarted Origin?

Message 2 of 4 (267 Views)

Re: I bought Sim City on Origin but the game said that I don't have the game act

★★★ Newbie

Orgin id a update on it's login app. i've had and been playing sim city for over a year it was bought and paid for through origin. since the update i've rebooted,re-logged but there's nothing in my game library.

Message 3 of 4 (230 Views)

Community Manager

@clanisle1 Hi,

Are you sure that you are using the same account that you had used initially to register the game? I would suggest trying any other email addresses you might have to see whether the game is registered on that account.
If you are unable to figure out which account it might be, you will need to contact an EA Game Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new
You can find details on how to do so here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Log in with your EA Account and choose "Origin" as Product, your Platform, "Manage my account" as Topic, select "Find missing game" and describe your issue to see all available contact options.
If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answers HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,
Nils

Message 4 of 4 (215 Views)