I bought Battlefield 2042 Gold Edition on the Steam store and got a refund

by DontBuLiJiuWai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I bought Battlefield 2042 Gold Edition on the Steam store and got a refund

★ Novice

I pre-ordered the Battlefield 2042 Gold Edition on the Steam store on June 10th and later wanted the Ultimate Edition, but Steam didn't have the upgrade option, so I went to the Steam customer service to get the Gold Edition refundable and bought the Battlefield 2042 Ultimate Edition on June 17th. But when I logged into the associated Origin, I found that the Gold Edition was still in my library

I filled out the EA customer service form, but after waiting for nearly 15 minutes, no customer service consultant contacted me, and no chat window appeared

Message 1 of 5 (2,449 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I bought Battlefield 2042 Gold Edition on the Steam store and got a refund

Community Manager
Hi @DontBuLiJiuWai,

You should be good to go, I'm showing that you have the Ultimate Edition associated with your account our end. I would assume Origin will update accordingly closer to release.
EACade

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (2,430 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@DontBuLiJiuWai If the chat doesn't work, try clearing the browser cache, if you have ADBlocker or something like that, disable it. Using the incognito mode can also help. Don't forget to change your country of residence to your home country using the menu at the top of the screen.
Message 2 of 5 (2,432 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @DontBuLiJiuWai,

You should be good to go, I'm showing that you have the Ultimate Edition associated with your account our end. I would assume Origin will update accordingly closer to release.
EACade
Message 3 of 5 (2,431 Views)

★ Novice

Why not end the golden edition?I refunded the gold edition and bought the ultimate edition again

Message 4 of 5 (2,419 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for your reply. I will try to change the settings

Message 5 of 5 (2,412 Views)