I am trying to change my email but it says that I have made too many attempts

by Coredima

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I am trying to change my email but it says that I have made too many attempts

★★ Novice

When I go to my EA account management page, I go to change E-mail and do the normal process of receiving the code. Once I put the code from the target email it says that I have made too many attempts and try again later. When I come back another time and do the whole process again it displays the same message. Can anyone help? 

Message 1 of 4 (678 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I am trying to change my email but it says that I have made too many attempt

★★ Novice
Message 2 of 4 (638 Views)

All Replies

Re: I am trying to change my email but it says that I have made too many attempt

★★ Novice
Message 2 of 4 (639 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Coredima,

That's great to hear. Thanks for keeping us updated.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 4 (574 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Coredima Could you please share how you fixed this? I'm experiencing the same problem with my account.
Message 4 of 4 (511 Views)