I am not receiving a security code email from origin so i cant login.

by Serial187KilleR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I am not receiving a security code email from origin so i cant login.

★★★ Newbie

I have requested numerous times for the security email. I recently have played BF1 beta and a week before had to enter a security code. My email has not changed since. I have tried to login for 3 hours now with no success.

Message 1 of 3 (13,052 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I am not receiving a security code email from origin so i cant login.

★★★ Expert

First make sure the email is not going to your Spam or Junk folder. If it is not there Contact an Advisor. Use the flag at the top to choose your country. Choose Origin as the game you need help with, provide the requested information and, choose a contact method.

Contact option vary by location and time of day.

Your DXDIAG looks good except your graphics Drivers (AMD Catalyst Control suite) is from July so, there may be an update for that. Check for driver updates

That should not keep you from logging in, just something I noticed and wanted to bring to your attention.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (13,402 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Expert

First make sure the email is not going to your Spam or Junk folder. If it is not there Contact an Advisor. Use the flag at the top to choose your country. Choose Origin as the game you need help with, provide the requested information and, choose a contact method.

Contact option vary by location and time of day.

Your DXDIAG looks good except your graphics Drivers (AMD Catalyst Control suite) is from July so, there may be an update for that. Check for driver updates

That should not keep you from logging in, just something I noticed and wanted to bring to your attention.

Message 2 of 3 (13,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is Full of not so good things....i have to make new account to get here to say i cant use my other account cause verification mail dosnt gome to my other email

Message 3 of 3 (1,811 Views)