I am not eligible for a refund because of the annoying policy

by PR0UD-N000B

Original Post

I am not eligible for a refund because of the annoying policy

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello EA, 

I recently bought A Way Out because I thought me and my friend could enjoy the game. I first checked if the game was working just in case my pc couldn't handle it. A day later I invited my friend to play and we came to the agreement that we didn't enjoy it. I wanted to request a refund but you needed to request one 24 hours before launch. I launched the game to check if it worked and 24 hours after that played it. In the refund policies it states that you can refund 24 hours after you launched it for the first time. I think this is not fair and I would like to still get the game refunded. 

Kind regards,

PR0UDN000B

Message 1 of 2 (169 Views)

Re: I am not eligible for a refund because of the annoying policy

★★★★★ Apprentice
@PR0UD-N000B You would need to submit a form I'm sure. But as you will see, that doesn't work, because EA CBA to fix their BROKEN webform: https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/Case-history-empty/td-p/8211708

So please upvote the first post in that topic if you want players to have a 1% chance of not being ignored.

No, no community manager, advisor, chat or phone staff can help you. The bottomline is this: if you can't fix the issue yourself by reading a help article, then ALL the "EA staff" around here, have zero powers to help you. Don't believe me? Just read their posts. They always say either find a help article or use the BROKEN webform.

Good luck.
Message 2 of 2 (151 Views)