Re: I am in the US Military and I do not get to shop on this site as an America, unlike Steam.

by crinrict

Original Post

I am in the US Military and I do not get to shop on this site as an America, unlike Steam.

★★★ Newbie

First of all, this has nothing to do with the game, FIFA 13. There's NO GENERAL forum, nor was there a method of me contacting support directly. Clearly deep into Beta behind Steam which I am very loyal to, they let me go on the US domain and buy games in the US method with my USD.

I am stationed in South Korea, Osan Base.

I come to Origin, seeing it as the EA competition against Steam, but I keep getting directed to the Korean site. 

I made my account, for the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and just get put in the Korean domain.

I try to buy Medal of Honor, I get put in the Won system where the whole site is Korean and I have to guess which button to press, cause I can't access my native language and countries page.

I understand this "Origin" is in tremendous Beta, no easy way of contacting support and no way for US mlitary outside of the US to use US pathways on the internet.

Can someone help me, or should I jus forget about Origin and EA and stick with Steam?

So far, not getting the experience I want, I hope Origin succeeds in its endeavors and achieves a novel competition level with Steam, but it's frusterating.

I even tried to click on Medal of Honor as my "Product Topic" but it's greyed out..........

Message 1 of 2 (183 Views)

Re: I am in the US Military and I do not get to shop on this site as an America, unlike Steam.

Hero

Try contacting Customer Support. You can change the language at the bottom.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

If the Live Chat option is not active for you, choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (138 Views)