I accidentally redeemed serial number. How to get it back?

by ShashankP7

Original Post

I accidentally redeemed serial number. How to get it back?

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello Guys, I need help i recently bought Mass effect 3 PC DVD game so...last night i was installing this game and accidentally by mistake redeemed my serial number code in Origin and now my game is transferred into Digital Version so...now i have to download whole game to play the game! whenever i try to install it on my PC through my Discs it asks me to put serial number and when i type and enter the serial number a message pops up saying, "code is already in use" and i cannot install it in pc ! i just wanna play this game through my disc because i don't have any good internet connection or Wi-Fi in my home so im unable to download this 10 gb game...Please help me in getting my serial number unredeemed or i should say help me to get my serial number back so i can put it in my installation process and enjoy playing this awesome game!!

Message 1 of 2 (182 Views)

Re: I accidentally redeemed serial number. How to get it back?

[ Edited ]

Errr...i think that the installation is now Origin only....

You can use the method from this thread if you are tech savy:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect-3/how-do-you-install-mass-effect-3-from-the-disc/td-p/51292

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 2 (166 Views)