I Need Help Because Can't Evolve on AHQ

by sossirb

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I Need Help Because Can't Evolve on AHQ

★★★ Guide
Hello!
I've got this issue where apparently I can't evolve any further than this... I'm at 100% and it doesn't evolve... Anyone can help me?
Message 1 of 3 (1,124 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I Need Help Because Can't Evolve on AHQ

Hero (Retired)

I don't understand your question. It takes awhile to continue to rank/level up in Answer Headquarters. Most of us long term helpers are here for the long haul and not for gaining posts.

I suggest if you're interested in helping out, to keep doing so, and after awhile you will notice the different ranks. Many of the ranks cannot be earned quickly and are based on your posts, the quality of the posts, and whether other people visiting the forum find them helpful and/or useful. 

Also, this is the Battlefield 4 section. Your post is being moved to another section that is for questions about Answer Headquarters and the forum @sossirb . 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,196 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I don't understand your question. It takes awhile to continue to rank/level up in Answer Headquarters. Most of us long term helpers are here for the long haul and not for gaining posts.

I suggest if you're interested in helping out, to keep doing so, and after awhile you will notice the different ranks. Many of the ranks cannot be earned quickly and are based on your posts, the quality of the posts, and whether other people visiting the forum find them helpful and/or useful. 

Also, this is the Battlefield 4 section. Your post is being moved to another section that is for questions about Answer Headquarters and the forum @sossirb . 

Message 2 of 3 (1,197 Views)

★★★ Guide
Thank you bro! It was just frozen for a little but thanks for the tip :D

I am not a EA employee so feel free to hit that "Give XP" button if I provided a good service or if I helped you in any way, also, if I fixed your problem, please click "Accept as Answer"

-SOS Sir.B
Message 3 of 3 (1,108 Views)