Re: I LOVE ALL THE EA GAMES

by Jerman_Assassin

Original Post

I LOVE ALL THE EA GAMES

★★★ Novice

从今年这月份6号开始,ea(origin)所有游戏不再免费,那必须花钱买游戏,希望游戏越来越好,橘子平台生意兴隆红红火火,我去年2019年注册橘子平台,我最喜欢就是橘子了,橘子游戏很多游戏我喜欢玩战地极品飞车等,它游戏设计和开发都是水平很高,游戏设计很优秀,水平很好,都是我喜欢好玩的游戏,希望橘子平台超过steam,我看好你们,但是去年你们免费送了很多游戏,我游戏没有注册过错机会,想请你们这月免费送最后一次战地4全DLC,今后永远不送免费游戏,以后游戏完全花钱买,让你们今后开发游戏越来越好,技术水平很高,游戏作品越来越强,越来越优秀。让后游戏多经常搞活动和其他打折,我所有游戏都是花钱买的,但只得了免费  模式人生DLC一个,请你们多注意打折游戏,然后我们花钱让你们游戏挣钱越多,游戏开发越多,水平越来越好,希望游戏产品越来越好,让我们所有EA  PLAYER放心满意,谢谢你们,I  LOVE YOU 。HOPE  YOU  ARE  WORKING HAPPY  EVERY  DAY,FINGHTTING! WORK HARD TOGETHER!

I  WORRY  ABOUT  YOU  CAN  NOT  SEE  KONW  I  WRITE  chinese ,please  write  english you  see  konw  ,i  am  sorry  

down

english

From the 6th of this month this year, all the Games in EA (origin) are no longer free, so we have to spend money to buy games. We hope that the game will get better and better. The business of orange platform is booming. I registered the orange platform in 2019 last year, and my favorite is orange. Many games of orange game I like to play, such as the flying car of the best in the battlefield. Its game design and development are of high level, and the game design is very good Excellent, good level, I like fun games. I hope orange platform will surpass steam. I look forward to you. But last year, you sent a lot of games for free. My game has no chance to register mistakes. I want to ask you to send the last battlefield 4 all DLC for free this month. In the future, I will never send free games. In the future, the game will be fully purchased with money, so that you can develop the game better and better in the future, The technical level is very high, and the game works are becoming stronger and better.Let post game often engage in activities and other discounts. All my games are purchased with money, but only one DLC is available for free. Please pay more attention to the discount game, and then we will spend money to make more money for your game, more game development, and better level. We hope that the game products will be better and better, and let all EA players rest assured and satisfied. Thank you, I love YOU. HOPE  YOU  ARE  WORKING HAPPY  EVERY  DAY,FINGHTTING! WORK HARD TOGETHER!

your  dear  ea player   2020.3.6
Message 1 of 2 (308 Views)

Re: I LOVE ALL THE EA GAMES

★ Apprentice
@WWEGXK I agree with you Standard smile
Message 2 of 2 (217 Views)