Re: I Forgot and Want Change My Security Question

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I Forgot and Want Change My Security Question

★★★★★ Novice

I don't know when I set my security question, but I no longer know the answer to it. It needs to be reset. I went through the 'Contact Us' process and it yields no actual contact information. There are no options for Call Me nor is there a number for me to call. I attached a screenshot of the end result of the process page. I also went to the Contact EA Help page and it also has no useful contact information for me. I live in the United States. I also sent them a tweet on their EA Support Twitter. Nothing back from there either.

What am I supposed to do now?

Message 1 of 3 (205 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hello @Runzu

Today is Monday. Try to contact EA support again:

1) Go to http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/  .2) Select a game or product and select your platforms (Mac or PC). 3)Select a Topic (Some topics do not support the option "Live Chat". If you select "Account Management" option "Live Chat" will be available. If you select a "Account Security" option "Live Chat" will not be available). Also, I advise you prepare all information about your Account.   Other methods to contact EA support.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (199 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @Runzu

Today is Monday. Try to contact EA support again:

1) Go to http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/  .2) Select a game or product and select your platforms (Mac or PC). 3)Select a Topic (Some topics do not support the option "Live Chat". If you select "Account Management" option "Live Chat" will be available. If you select a "Account Security" option "Live Chat" will not be available). Also, I advise you prepare all information about your Account.   Other methods to contact EA support.

Message 2 of 3 (200 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you! I find it bewildering that support isn't available 24/7 for such a large business/company. I'm not used to having to work within define hours of contact outside of grocery shopping. Even my bank has 24/7 support available. Well, I managed to get it sorted! Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (186 Views)