I CANT CONNECT TWITCH

by nekuZz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I CANT CONNECT TWITCH

★★ Novice

Hello, i tried many times to connect twitch and ea account but its never be linked. I can see connection in twitch connection tap but i cant see in ea account connections. Do i have to wait a bit? Isn't it connected immediately? Thanks for answers.

Message 1 of 4 (559 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I CANT CONNECT TWITCH

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @nekuZz Here is some information on how to link your EA Account to Prime Gaming:

How to link your EA Account to Prime Gaming

If you are still having issues with this, please contact Prime Gaming Support for further assistance🦾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (539 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @nekuZz Here is some information on how to link your EA Account to Prime Gaming:

How to link your EA Account to Prime Gaming

If you are still having issues with this, please contact Prime Gaming Support for further assistance🦾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 4 (540 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Joz Thanks but i already tried this steps. I have no problem with other prime loots. I just have a problem with ea loots. I will try prime gaming support too
Message 3 of 4 (525 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_JozThis is not an accepted solution btw. I try get madden loot this month and i see "Something went wrong..." message. I googled the problem a bit. There are people who have the problem when connected with xbox account but i never linked ea account with xbox account. So the problem still persists

Message 4 of 4 (437 Views)