How

by mostafa400

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How

★★★ Newbie

I lost access to my account after ibought fifa 20 i just played couple of games and left it downloading , after i came back i found this mail , i contated with EA customer service he told me that my account was banned for violating the terms of use ! , this is the 4th day of my complain and all the customer service provides no help at all , i need any other way to contact with them other than the boring chatting or to speed up the operation , iam really upset from the customer service and don't know what else to do .

Can any one provide any help please ! 

Message 1 of 4 (425 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How

Community Manager

Hey @mostafa400 if you have a TOS sanction or ban on your account then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (345 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @mostafa400 for any issues related to account and billing the best thing to do is to peak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (410 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey @EA_Darko i had alot of chats with EA customer support and i did not get any useful answers till now , they now say that i have violated the rules and they also don't know the rules i have violated , i have been trying alot to reach any phone contact and i don't know how cause iam from egypt 

Message 3 of 4 (394 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @mostafa400 if you have a TOS sanction or ban on your account then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (346 Views)