Original Post

How

★★★ Newbie

How can I submit an idea for a game to EA

Message 1 of 3 (528 Views)

How to submit a game idea to EA

Community Manager

Hi @LoganBaires_24,

Thanks for wanting to connect with us and share your game idea. Standard smile I'm sorry but we don't accepted game ideas from people outside of EA but we do hire creative people so as the article says, check out our careers page.  For more on why EA don't accept game ideas from folks outside of EA, I'd recommend this EA Help article. I'll quote the piece here for you: 

"We’re not able to accept product ideas or game concepts from people outside of Electronic Arts.

We love that you’re just as passionate about games as we are, and we know how much time and effort goes into game and product ideas and submissions. Thousands of EA employees around the world are also developing ideas for new games and features. Some of these ideas see the light of day, but many don’t. Because of the range of these creative ideas, we unfortunately can’t accept ideas or concepts from people outside of EA. That means we cannot and do not consider unsolicited submissions of game and product ideas—whether we receive them in person, by phone, by email, or otherwise—and we return or destroy all submission materials we receive.

Have you ever considered working in the game industry? We often have opportunities on the creative front for people like you. Keep your eye on careers.ea.com and see if any of our open positions piques your interest. And if you’re thinking about pursuing an education in interactive entertainment, check out careers.ea.com/students.

Thanks for your interest. We hope that you keep playing games and keep on imagining!"

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (472 Views)

Re: How to submit a game idea to EA

★★★ Newbie

I have a bunch of great ideas for NCAA 2024 and beyond. I have put a lot of time into assembling a list of  real life factors that affect a football game. I’d love to share my ideas with the team making the game. Free of charge. I just want the game to be as realistic and challenging as possible. 

Thank you. 

Message 3 of 3 (242 Views)