Re: How upgrade from Standard to Ultimate BF1?

by BaNNsHoU

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How upgrade from Standard to Ultimate BF1?

★★ Novice

If I buy the Standard edition of the game, how do I upgrade to Ultimate?

Message 1 of 12 (6,612 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi all,

An upgrade might not be available for all versions of Battlefield 1. Please check the Origin Store to find out which upgrade package is available for you.

Thank you,

View in thread

Message 3 of 12 (7,739 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Expert

Currently there is not an upgrade pack available. If you want the Ultimate edition, you would need to purchase it, or purchase the Premium pass separately. You don't get early Enlister that way but, that's all you loose.

Message 2 of 12 (6,589 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi all,

An upgrade might not be available for all versions of Battlefield 1. Please check the Origin Store to find out which upgrade package is available for you.

Thank you,

Message 3 of 12 (7,740 Views)

★★★ Newbie

is there an estimate for the price of said upgrade from standard to ultimate?

Message 4 of 12 (6,391 Views)

EA DICE Team

@xIResist

You can check the Origin store in your region for a price detail.

Message 5 of 12 (6,384 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any update on this? I'm eager to upgrade from my current Standard edition to Ultimate. I don't want to buy both Deluxe and Premium to do that.

Message 6 of 12 (6,347 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Question:

I know if someone has standard + premium pass will show: battflefield 1 "premium pass" in game on the right up  of the screen on ps4.

but then, if you upgrade to deluxe using deluxe upgrade at £19.99 then in the right of the screen will show the same battflefield 1 "premium pass" or battflefield 1 "deluxe" or battflefield 1 "ultimate" ?

... considering the fact that it will be deluxe + premium pass... waiting and thank you for reply if you know for sure.

Update: Thinking

I was chatting on bf forums with a player that was kind to tell me that he has ultimate version on xbox and in game on the right is shows to him Battlefield Premium Pass. I have standard + premium pass and also shows in game Battlefield Premium Pass.

So, if you have standard and update to deluxe thinking that you will have an ultimate tag on the right of the screen, still it will never show Battlefield Ultimate Version in game, on the right top of the screen, as even for real ultimate user versions it  shows only Battlefield Premium Pass. If I am wrong, you can leave a reply. Conclusion is up to you. In my case, an update to deluxe is only for skins, nothing else will change. Uff...

Message 7 of 12 (6,246 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi DCNeu,

Well I'm also waiting for the answer from EA,  but let me answer few questions from you:
1. The content of Ultimate Edition is basically Standard Edition (base game) + Deluxe Upgrade + Premium Pass, but with "Ultimate Edition" title / tag.
2. If we currently have Standard Edition, buying Deluxe upgrade will NOT change the title to Ultimate, obviously, as point above.
3. If we currently have Standard Edition, buying Deluxe upgrade AND Premium Pass will NOT change the title / tag to Ultimate, even the content is same. Unless EA fix this.

4. The same also applies with those who have Deluxe Edition. Buying Premium Pass will NOT change the title / tag to Ultimate.

5. Those who bought Ultimate Edition have "Ultimate Edition" tag in their name. I have lots of friends who have this.

So, my suggestion to EA basically:

1. Automatically grant "Ultimate Edition" title / tag to those who bought Standard Edition and later bought both Deluxe Upgrade AND Premium Pass, in no particular order.

2. Automatically grant "Ultimate Edition" title / tag to those who bought Deluxe Edition and later bought Premium Pass.

3. Provide "Ultimate Edition upgrade" (which contains Premium Pass AND Deluxe Upgrade AND Ultimate title / tag) for those who have Standard Edition with reasonable price.

Message 8 of 12 (6,114 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

any progress?

Message 9 of 12 (5,506 Views)

★ Apprentice

Still there is no way to upgrade the title? I have bought Premium Pass+Deluxe pack and the game title is still Standart Edition.

Message 10 of 12 (5,066 Views)