How to unlink my EA Account to twitch (Twitch hacked)

by DekeTheSnipez

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to unlink my EA Account to twitch (Twitch hacked)

★ Novice

My twitch was hacked and I cant get into and therefore my twitch is linked to my EA account. Now I want to link it to my new twitch account but it brings up invalid request when I hit "link my account" Please help!

Message 1 of 3 (589 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to unlink my EA Account to twitch (Twitch hacked)

Community Manager

Hey @DekeTheSnipez if you have already linked your Twitch account to an EA account and subsequently lost access to that Twitch account then you will need to speak with Twitch support as mentioned above. We would be unable to link the account from our side so the best thing to do is speak with Twitch support and I would also suggest that if you update your password anywhere you use the email.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (551 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @DekeTheSnipez 

WIthout access to your twitch account i'm not sure it's possible. I think you do contact twitch support and see to suppress the hacked account.

https://help.twitch.tv/s/?language=en_US

Good luck!

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

Message 2 of 3 (559 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @DekeTheSnipez if you have already linked your Twitch account to an EA account and subsequently lost access to that Twitch account then you will need to speak with Twitch support as mentioned above. We would be unable to link the account from our side so the best thing to do is speak with Twitch support and I would also suggest that if you update your password anywhere you use the email.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (552 Views)