How to send praise?

by Alushiana

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to send praise?

★★★ Newbie

I had a problem that I first tried to solve by using the EA online chat help thing, and while the person was polite, it felt like the process was automated (it wasn't, but it had that copy-paste feel at times) and there were long periods of unexplained silence (doing stuff on their end I'm sure, but a little heads up would be nice) and they offered no alternatives (basically said I was stuck with my problem). I thought of another alternative after the chat that I wanted to ask was possible, so I opted for the phone route thinking that would be quicker. 

The people on the phone were incredibly nice. They told me what it was they could do and apologized every time they put me on hold and thanked me for waiting each time and sounded like they genuinely cared. The guy also went above and beyond in fixing my issue, despite said issue being a fault on my part. 

I want to let someone know that they did a wonderful and supportive job, but not sure how. I had an email that offered a link to a survey, but the link kept giving me an error page. What would be the best method for this? Or can I find this survey thing elsewhere?

Message 1 of 2 (166 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to send praise?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

If you would like to PM me with any details you want to share, I'll make sure it gets passed on to the head of Customer Support. Happy to hear you had a positive experience, and the team is always looking at ways to improve the Live Chat experience as well.

To send a PM, click on my username on the left, then look for "Send this user a private message" on the right of the new window.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (163 Views)

All Replies

Re: How to send praise?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

If you would like to PM me with any details you want to share, I'll make sure it gets passed on to the head of Customer Support. Happy to hear you had a positive experience, and the team is always looking at ways to improve the Live Chat experience as well.

To send a PM, click on my username on the left, then look for "Send this user a private message" on the right of the new window.

Message 2 of 2 (164 Views)