by EA_Shepard

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to relink Xbox account with an EA Account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

How do I fix this (look below)?

Linked Accounts Found

Your accounts can’t be linked because your Xbox account (taken out) already linked to your EA Account for a8*****@anonymous.ea.com. An EA Account can only be linked to one Xbox account in its lifetime.

[CM - updating thread title for clarity and visibility]

Message 1 of 5 (579 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HELP!!!!

Community Manager

@tglenn262626 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com. To request a chat or open a case through email:

Select the game or EA App

Then select Platform

Manage my Account

Chose the appropriate option

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (470 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Let me know when they actually give you an explanation 

Message 2 of 5 (541 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you delete your account then you can run into issues if you try to relink it or access it again. 

Have you spoken with our live support team to see what they can recommend?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (489 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you go about doing that? I would love to talk to someone in live support about this. 

Message 4 of 5 (481 Views)

Community Manager

@tglenn262626 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com. To request a chat or open a case through email:

Select the game or EA App

Then select Platform

Manage my Account

Chose the appropriate option

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 5 (471 Views)