How to play origin games DRM free?

by MischievousBraum

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to play origin games DRM free?

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I was wondering if there was any way to play origin games(E.g: Dragon Age Inquisition(Offline of course)) without having to go through the origin launcher.

I hate having to open a useless launcher to go play a single game.

I'm not saying any launcher is better(Although Steam is for multiple reasons(Variety, user reviews, speed, sales, etc.)), but less is always more when trying to access your games.

After looking around it seems like the only option I have would be to get a cracked version of the game.

I don't want to do this, but It seems like the only way to access the game without going through Origin.

Thanks for the answers.

Message 1 of 5 (4,659 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to play origin games DRM free?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I guess there's only one way then.

Can't talk about it but you all know what it is.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (4,635 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @MischievousBraum in order to play any EA games you would need to have Origin running.

You could try running Origin in offline mode to make it easier.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (4,650 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I guess there's only one way then.

Can't talk about it but you all know what it is.

Message 3 of 5 (4,636 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MischievousBraum we would ask that you not discuss illegal activities on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (4,598 Views)

★★★ Novice

It requires a little looking around in your files, but the executable for your games is in your computer.  On my PC the path is C:/program files (x86)/origin games, and then whatever specific game you're looking for.  I don't have DAI so I don't know where the specific executable for that is, but a little looking or asking other players should find it.

Make a desktop shortcut to that file, and you'll have an icon on your homescreen that you can double click without having to go through the origin launcher.

Message 5 of 5 (4,515 Views)