How to open sims without login in to origin

by SexytriniBaby

Original Post

How to open sims without login in to origin

★★★ Newbie

I want to be able to open my SIMS game without having to login in to origin or connect to the internet. How can this be done>

Message 1 of 6 (14,813 Views)

Re: How to open sims without login in to origin

[ Edited ]

@SexytriniBaby  It's not possible, sorry.  You can in fact play without an internet connection, as long as you've signed into Origin recently enough.  But you do have to login to Origin before the game will launch.

If you're having trouble opening Origin first, try launching the game directly from its shortcut instead.  You'll be asked to sign into Origin, but as soon as you do (even while offline), TS4 will open.  But again, you need to have signed into Origin while online recently in order for Origin to accept the login.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 6 (14,789 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank you for your help. I just think its unfair when you purchase a game that you have to or can only play it through Origin especially when the option to purchase the disk is no longer available. My internet connection is hit and miss so not depending on wifi is a must.

Message 3 of 6 (14,774 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SexytriniBaby Actually U can , you just need to turn origin to offline mode then you will able to playing it even if U dont have connection later or after restarting the pc and U dont have connection !
Message 4 of 6 (14,643 Views)

★★★ Novice

I know it has been like 2 years, but maybe others are still looking for a solution.

You have to see where you installed your game.

For example mine was installed on my D drive. So I go to D - sims 4 - the Sims 4 - game - bin. There you have a file named TS4_x64, if you click it, your game opens 😉

Message 5 of 6 (8,833 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for some additional clarification @panicafterparty!

As you've identified however, this thread is quite old so we'll be locking it here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you'd like to discuss that isn't covered in a more recent topic, thanks folks!

Mako.png
Message 6 of 6 (8,795 Views)