Re: How to link my PSN to a current EA account, from an old account?

by tomcampbe11

Original Post

How to link my PSN to a current EA account, from an old account?

★ Novice

PLEASE HELP!

My PSN is linked to an old EA account that I haven’t used for years and years, as the email was hacked and used illegally.

My PS4 is automatically trying to log me in to the old EA Account, when I start up FIFA20 for the first time. It does not give me an option to login with a different email address/EA account.

I simply want to link my current PSN account, to my current EA account, from the old EA account.

I’ve tried everything, including resetting licenses on my PS4, tried the “help” section on here, I’ve sent messages on Twitter... everything!

How do I do this?! I have multiple EA games that I can’t play.

Thanks in advanced!

Message 1 of 4 (527 Views)

★★ Guide
Hi @tomcampbe11,

You can look at https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/linking-your-origin-account-with-your-psn-id-and-gamertag/?franc... for resources on how to do it. Ultimately you can also get an advisor to help you there.
Message 2 of 4 (487 Views)

★ Apprentice
@tomcampbe11 Good luck be prepared to wait for a month or two for a reply back from EA help.

I have the same issue and 5 cases on still not resolved, in my second month now so yeah don't hold your breath here.
Message 3 of 4 (461 Views)

★ Novice

I managed to get through on the chat this morning.

They’ve passed it on to their technical team as there was an issue when trying to remove it with the old account.

Lets see how long this takes. They assured me that they “are not as busy as usual”, at the moment... so I should expect a “quicker reply”!

It’s starting to sound like this could be comedy gold.

Message 4 of 4 (444 Views)