How to get in contact

by ITS_MECHOCKEY

Original Post

Re: How to get in contact

★★ Novice

I have no other EA accounts is the PROBLEM. I only have ONE which I made. Which is the whole problem. That is why i asked how to get in contact with someone who has the ability to fix my account because i can verify my information is correct all day long. I can NOT SEE the second email anywhere, in any of my accounts or games is the ISSUE. I have checked all of my DEVICES. There is NO OTHER ACCOUNT EMAIL USED. Which is the whole problem.

Message 11 of 14 (461 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @ITS_MECHOCKEY,

It sounds like you're looking to see what the email for the EA account is by checking the connected accounts and games. The email registered to an EA account is not viewable from connected accounts or devices. You'll only be able to see the email you registered up to the connected account that way, not the EA account. For example, my PSN account doesn't have the same email registered to it as my EA account because they don't need to have the same one to be tethered.

There isn't anything any other team or person can do to help you, only our support team can assist you with this case and they need you to pass the set account verification measures they have in place for security reasons. If you can't, they can't help you make any account changes to an EA account including updating the email address for example.

What you'll need to do is think back and try to remember what the email might have been.

I'll add that, if you're in anyway concerned there's been a compromise let the support team know. This is their hours of operation. They'll investigate and lock the account if they spot any suspicious activity which will protect the account from further compromise until it can be verified by the account owner (through the set criteria the support team have) and resecured.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 12 of 14 (1,156 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
Spoiler
I need help with my account plz reply asap I've spent too long on ur trash customer services.
Message 13 of 14 (332 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Lanna Bad Service from Ea very bad
Message 14 of 14 (300 Views)