How to delete my EA account?

by whocares

Original Post

Re: How to delete Origin Account ?

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Since this is a public forum we cannot help you since it would involve accessing your account which we cannot do. In order to delete your account, you will need to speak with at game advisor at EA Customer support

CM edit, updating due to changes in our help site, please see this link for contacting support: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/using-ea-help/

Message 30 of 120 (13,971 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have my old gamertag linked and need to add my new one can anyone be of use and help me????

Message 31 of 120 (9,359 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you contact a game advisor, can you do it over the phone?

Message 32 of 120 (9,296 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have 3 account.

but i wanna delete all of them.

how can i do?

Message 33 of 120 (9,231 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want this account deleted

Message 34 of 120 (9,206 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Here's how to contact a game advisor directly for help: 

CM edit, updating due to changes in our help site, please see this link for contacting support: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/using-ea-help/

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 35 of 120 (9,204 Views)

Re: Deleting my origin account

★ Novice

i for one want to delete it because i think i made a mistake on my Origin account. I only have the one game (Mass Effect 3) on Origin. I played the game once and had trouble trying to create an Origin account in late 2012. Now that i decided to reinstall and play ME3 again. I can't install it due to me using the serial number once before. I had a few problems trying to log in and i think i know why. I may have accidently typed in the wrong email address during the time i tried to create an account. A few days ago when i went on my profile, i noticed there was a letter missing in my email address under the edit profil. I've only ever used Origin twice. Althought i changed the mistake, i still can't install the game and i fear the serial number is stuck under the email address i made the mistake on. I never ever got any Origin emails at all when i kept on pressing the resend button. Now that i corrected the mistake, i'm getting an email for Origin. Either way, i hope that deleting the account will allow me to create a new account again and use the serial number. If all goes well anyway. If it fails then i might have to buy a new game Frown

Message 36 of 120 (9,130 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please
delete [edit: email address removed] account.
Message 37 of 120 (9,127 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

As I already posted above, you need to contact support directly to get your account deleted.

Here's how to contact a game advisor directly for help: 

CM edit, updating due to changes in our help site, You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 38 of 120 (9,123 Views)

Deleting Account

★★★ Newbie

I need to know how to delete the my account 

Message 39 of 120 (9,001 Views)