Re: Deleting my origin account

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

Re: How to delete Origin Account ?

★★★ Newbie

I have 3 as well and all I need is one .WHY ISN'T THERE A DELTE BUTTON IT IS STUPID

Message 40 of 120 (5,045 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Maybe he wants to delete it cause he wants to create a new one like I do cause Im having multiple problems
Message 41 of 120 (2,521 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@tealmrrandom,

Not sure exactly what problems you're having with your Origin account, since you don't say and I can't find any other posts from you.

I think the reason there's no 'delete' button on the account is so that players don't delete the games for which they have paid by mistake. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 42 of 120 (2,515 Views)

Re: Deleting Account

★★★ Newbie

Same i need to do the same change my email 

Message 43 of 120 (2,258 Views)

Re: Deleting Account

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

If you know the answer to your security question and have access to the inbox of the current email you can change the email by following the instructions in the following post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/HOW-TO-Update-your-email-address-or-security-question/m-p/1040072#U1... 

If you cannot access the email currently linked to your account or you do not know the answer to the security question, then please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone by following the instructions below:

CM edit, updating due to changes in our help site, you can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Message 44 of 120 (2,254 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Dear Eaeve,

Thanks for all your help.

Respectfully,

Richard L
Message 45 of 120 (2,172 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i forgot my security answer how can i change it or reset ?

Message 46 of 120 (2,137 Views)

I forgot my security answer

★★★ Newbie

How can i change it or reset the answer security i forgot it

email: [edit: email address removed]

[edit: email address removed]

Message 47 of 120 (2,137 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i want delete this account.. please help me Standard smile

Message 48 of 120 (2,113 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@michel29sk / haziqruzani,

In both of your cases, you'll need to contact customer support directly for help. This has already been pointed out several times before in this thread.

CM edit, updating due to changes in our help site, you can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 49 of 120 (2,074 Views)