Re: Deleting my origin account

by vidalok4

Original Post

Re: How to delete Origin Account ?

★★★ Newbie

I have two origin account I want to delete one of them I have the accounts details, how do I do it? 

Message 20 of 120 (248,532 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you have the same problem than me... lol

@terechow23 wrote:
I want to delete my account too! The reason being I want to restart my simpsons tapped out game!

Message 21 of 120 (12,639 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I wanna delete my account in the Origin!!

Message 22 of 120 (12,625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you please delete my account??

Message 23 of 120 (12,442 Views)

How to delete Origin Account ?

★★ Novice

I would like to delete this account because I have a second account, and I don't want this connected to my email

Message 24 of 120 (12,414 Views)

★ Novice

Me too!...I don't want have this account for EA games. I want recreate it....Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Please delete it!!!

Message 25 of 120 (12,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here i have my primary e-mail address connected to this account, while I don't even use it.

Meanwhile my origin account with games is connected to a secondary account which i will no longer be using. And i can't associate my main email account with my main origin account.  Meanwhile this account has been tied to my premary email in the days when it was just EA.com

Message 26 of 120 (12,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I find all of this very funny, because I just talked to a Game advisor and they told me that I couldn't delete my account of remove my xbl gamertag from my account and that I need to completely recreate an account.  All I wanted was my PC soldier removed off my battlelog so I can edit my xbox 360 server settings, make a banner, etc  The Origin Customer service is a joke I have never had some much difficulty dealing with support in my life, absolutely ABSURD!!!!!

Message 27 of 120 (12,003 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

HI. I WANT TO DELETE THIS ACCOUNT. I MADE IT LAST YEAR USING MY EMAIL FOR SOMEONE TO BE ABLE TO PLAY FIFA 13 DEMO AND HE IS NOT USING IT ANYMORE. THANKS IN ADVANCE! :D

sorry for caps lock

Message 28 of 120 (11,978 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How ?

Message 29 of 120 (11,907 Views)