Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How to contact an Advisor via EA Help

by EA_Tom

Original Post

How to contact an Advisor via EA Help

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
1. Looking for help? Click below to find out where to get help for your problem type:

2. Now that you know where to go, click below for the situation that applies to you:

Where can I find support for my problem type?

Answers HQ is our community forum focused on players helping players; is your game crashing? Stuck at a certain level? Got in-game questions? Just looking for some game tips or discussion? You are in the right place on Answers HQ.

EA Help is our dedicated customer support page. You can use EA Help to reach out to our EA Advisors who specialize in all personal and private matters related to your account; Hacked? Forgot your security question? Lost your authenticator app? Billing related question? EA Help is where you want to be. 

Facebook & Twitter - if you're looking to contact us via social media when you're on the go, then we're also available for you. Do note that EA Help is still the preferred method of contact for account security and management changes. 

How to contact an EA Advisor

You can reach an EA Advisor via EA Help:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Start your contact by doing the following:

1. Select your region
  2. Log in
  3. Select Contact us

TIP: contact methods available to you such as Phone, Email, Chat or Answers HQ, depend on which Topic and Issue you select. It is important to select the correct situation for your problem type as detailed in the below examples:

• Manage my account - account information is considered personal and private and will need to be reviewed via a live contact. Select this Topic if you need to speak to an EA Advisor about an account issue.

• Find a missing game - on which account your games are registered is also consider personal and private information. This Topic will also be handled by an EA Advisor.

• Game information - tips and questions about games can be answered by the community. Who better to ask then the biggest fans of our games? 

• Report a bug - bugs are fixed by our developers, not by our EA Advisors. You therefore won't be able to speak to someone directly about bugs.

How to contact an EA Advisor from an unsupported region

First try setting the region on EA Help to either United States or United Kingdom to try and chat with us.

If that doesn't work then you may also use Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services like Skype, Viber, or Google Voice, to call Customer Service, regardless of where you are calling from. International calls made using VoIP are generally far less expensive than calls made from a mobile phone or landline.

Open the VOIP program or app of your choice, then choose a suitable language for yourself:

English

1. Set your country to the UK.
  2. Dial 0203 0141818.

French:

1. Set your location to France.
  2. Dial 04 81 68 08 08.

Spanish:

1. Set your location to Spain.
  2. Dial 911 230 490.

How to contact an EA Advisor if you've been hacked and can't login

The following article explains what to do when you've been hacked:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/

On the below picture, you can also see where to click during the login step:

sign-in-help-for-hacked-accounts-suspicious-activity.jpg

EA Help or Chat won't load

If EA Help or Chat doesn't load, then please check the following:

• Disable ad blockers
  • Disable pop-up blockers
  • Disable no-script
  • Allow cookies on EA Help
  • Press F5 to refresh the page
  • Clear the browser cache
  • Try another browser

Still have a question? Search if your question has already been asked by another player before creating a new post.

--Tom

Message 1 of 1 (448,962 Views)

ea-promo

Do you need to talk to us?

We’re here to help! Here’s how to get in touch with an EA Advisor.

I need to contact EA

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help