Re: How to I get origin to work?

by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to I get origin to work?

★★★ Newbie

I tried to download origin, it was a success. But every time i try to open it, it doesn't work. I tried live chatting with a person and there was no where to type so it automatically ended. If someone has the phone # to EA help ( because it is nowhere on the website ) that would be helpful, or if someone could help me fix the problem that would be great! thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (115 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@MaximumEdge27

If Origin doesn't open then there is most likely a conflict with another program running on your system. The most likely causes are either an anti-virus or firewall. If you are running either program on your system then make sure that you properly configure these programs to allow Origin.

If the above doesn't apply to you then we have a guide available with further things you can check. Should the issue still persist then I would recommend to run your system in a clean boot.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (103 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@MaximumEdge27

If Origin doesn't open then there is most likely a conflict with another program running on your system. The most likely causes are either an anti-virus or firewall. If you are running either program on your system then make sure that you properly configure these programs to allow Origin.

If the above doesn't apply to you then we have a guide available with further things you can check. Should the issue still persist then I would recommend to run your system in a clean boot.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Message 2 of 2 (104 Views)