How long will ea take to respond to my case?

by joethompsonlfc

Original Post

Re: How long will ea take to respond to my case?

★★★ Novice
sorry to keep this thread going more and more, but @EA_Arrena, I have now gotten an email separate from my case stating that my account has been locked due to suspicious activity, so i cant even log in to see what the error message was for the ban, is this the only way i can contact EA support as they have somehow managed to fail at contacting me about my issue, and are now locking my account so i cant help them further. And frankly i think its pretty plain to see that if there is suspicious activity someone else probably used my account and broke rules, but i cant ask anyone about that because of the ridiculous ticket system that this company has. If there is a phone number or live chat feature i can take advantage of to fix this issue please let me know.

P.S. I know this isn't your fault and I'm sorry if it seems like I am upset with you, this entire situations is just very frustrating and i would like to find the fastest possible solution.
Message 11 of 30 (2,743 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @harlone.

That does sound frustrating. If you got a message that your account has been locked, I would advise contacting our EA Help game advisors via live chat or phone support to see if we can get to the bottom of it, and get you back into your account.

To contact EA Help:

• Go to https://help.ea.com
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Select Origin from the game list
  • Select PC or Mac
  • Select Manage my account > Can't log in
  • Click Select contact option
  • Select Live Chat or Call Me

If you are unable to log in, it should give you the option of just adding your name and email address early on as contact information. Please use the email address associated with the locked account.

Please let us know how it goes!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 12 of 30 (2,718 Views)

★ Novice

What would a EA community expert say to someone who purchased content for Madden Mobile, filed a SR, got an acknowledgement that I would be served within 72 hours.  Got nothing.  Filed a second SR which was closed by EA without response.  Filed 2 more SRs and received several e-mails which told me of a bug fix that EA had but said nothing about reimbursing me for the content I never received.

The promotion I paid for has since ended so a bug fix is worth nothing to me now.

The bottom line? I've filed 3 service requests, received and responded to 3 e-mails from named individuals promising resolution but received nothing after an initial "I'm here to help".  I have been invited to call a support number long distance to the UK but hung up when I discovered that the wait time was going to be 40 minutes.   The support people invited me to add contact information to My Cases using a "Call me" feature that doesn't seem to exist at all on the EA Support Website.  I have added information to my tickets inviting them to call me instead but nothing happened.

I have spent, over the years, over $1000 on this particular game and I cannot understand how it is possible that EA Sports is so broken from a support point of view that this cannot be resolved.  I have been a great customer and its really pretty sad that I've been treated like this. I'm trying this mechanism as a last resort here.   My unresolved support cases are: 50902825, 51361437, 50846061

My next move is to try to reach the office of the COO Blake Jorgensen if this doesn't work.

Message 13 of 30 (2,656 Views)

Hey there, @mb132822. I apologize for the wait.

First off, I want to apologize as Community Managers on Answers HQ don't have the ability to work or modify EA Help cases. It looks like you were able to get in touch with someone since you posted this, however, so I hope things are looking good now.

If you are having difficulty getting in touch with an advisor via chat, email or phone, you are also welcome to contact our EA Help Twitter and Facebook accounts. You can DM them for one-on-one support.

I hope this helps and that you have a great day.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 14 of 30 (2,616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have waited 72 hours and have received no response?

Message 15 of 30 (2,561 Views)

★★ Expert

@joethompsonlfc 

Take a read of this and if you like the reply credit me some XP and Solution.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/Waiting-times-for-Live-Chat/td-p/2261367

Message 16 of 30 (2,545 Views)

Hey there, @josh2274

Sometimes it can take some time to get word back from EA Help. You can check the status of your case on the EA Help website doing the following:

1. Go to https://help.ea.com
  2. Click on Accounts at the top
  3. Select My Cases

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 17 of 30 (2,486 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need a response as well I can’t play contact online servers because my psn is linked to an origin account in which I don’t have that email anymore. How do I change my origin account on my ps4 because i can’t access the game without changing to the email account I actually own

Message 18 of 30 (2,419 Views)

Hey there, @timduncan1221.

If you no longer have access to the email address associated with your EA account, then there is an alternate way to verify your account. EA Help has a specialized account recovery team who can use the additional information provided to help verify ownership and get you back into your account.

http://help.ea.com/account-recovery/web-form

Please give that form a try and our team will reach out to you via email. Good luck!

Arrenai Cat

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 19 of 30 (2,401 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Arrenai
Well i was speaking to support and had escalated my case to TOS. i don't know what happened but they have not responded since 21 day and still going. is my case too strong? or is the TOS very lazy? Hoping if you could help...
Message 20 of 30 (2,241 Views)