Re: How long will ea take to respond to my case?

by obliviondoll

Original Post

★ Novice
@EA_Darko
well i was speaking to support and had escalated my case to TOS. i don't know what happened but they have not responded since 21 day and still going. is my case too strong? or is the TOS very lazy? Just need some help..
Message 21 of 30 (2,165 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @xtremeplayer06 there is no need to post multiple times and tag multiple members of the team.

I took a look and can see that you have had multiple cases open and that our team is currently working one. If you have multiple cases open or continue to reopen the same case then it can result in a longer wait to hear back from our TOS team.

The best thing to do is give the TOS team a little time to work your case.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 22 of 30 (2,152 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've been reporting errors to EA through Origin for 9 years now.  I have yet to receive one single response.

Message 23 of 30 (2,037 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @GTFOorPTFO if you are reporting inappropriate content or breaches of the rules then you will not receive a response.

If you open a case then a member of out live support team will contact you back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 24 of 30 (2,022 Views)

★★ Novice

it's been MONTHS here, and still not a single reply back. pretty sure nobody is even reading any TOS cases over on their end..

Message 25 of 30 (1,943 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @qzarmystik are you looking to get in contact with our TOS team? If so you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 26 of 30 (1,934 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

I have had EA_Darko directly promise to look into my situation, have sent a message, and have not received a reply in over 2 weeks.

I have had EA_Arrenai directly contact me, have replied, and have received no acknowledgement of that contact. This was only a few days ago.

I have had EA_Cade directly contact me, have replied, and have yet to recieve a reply. This has been ongoing for a FULL MONTH now, and I have sent 3 separate messages regarding this instance.

In direct contact with EA Help, I had a ticket 3 months ago for which I was given no options other than live chat. In my attempts to get live chat contact, I had 15 - 20 minute estimated wait times and waited no less than an hour at a time on multiple occasions without a response. I recently found the ticket had, without ever being responded to in any way, and without me being notified of the change in status at any point, gone through the process up to being flagged as "closed".

I created a new ticket about the issue, since I couldn't re-open the closed one, and have received comparable response, with no less than a dozen total hours so far of wait time for a live chat, with no instance of waiting being less than a full hour. It has not yet been labelled as "closed" but has repeatedly been flagged as "resolved" in spite of there never being any contact at all from EA Help in any form.

I have managed since then to create a Help ticket which gave me an email contact option. This ticket has, over the course of the 5 days since it started to see responses, had:

-a total of 9 replies.

-a total of 4 instances where EA staff incorrectly identified Anthem, Fallen Order, or both, as "EA Sports" titles.

-a total of 1 instance where a single one of the several issues I was forced to raise in a single contact was correctly identified.

-a total of 0 instances where any of the reasons for my contact were actually responded to.

-a total of 3 instances of staff insisting, in spite of not having answered ANYTHING, that they have already resolved the entire contact and expect me to let them close it.

The 3 month complete lack of response was no worse than what I've been getting after they started talking. To be fair, EA is still doing better than my experience with Ubisoft Support, but that's not something to be proud of. I can honestly say I've had a game company threaten legal action against me without legitimate reason and still be addressing their situation better than EA's current approach.

Message 27 of 30 (1,927 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have. The first time they closed the case without responding, re opened another one and here we are with 0 responses. Now I remember why I dislike EA.

Message 28 of 30 (1,849 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

And continuing the saga, EA Help functionally stopped responding to my ticket above, simply advising me to go to EA help if I still need help. As creating a single ticket addressing all the problems didn't work, I wrote up 8 new tickets and submitted 5 of them before they started refusing to let me continue. I'm asking for help from forum staff, but I expect that won't solve the problem and I'll have to do it manually as the existing tickets get solved, which they hopefully will.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/Three-EA-Help-tickets-which-cannot-be-submitted/m-p/8...

Just for some visibility on a few of the problems.

Message 29 of 30 (1,750 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I am locking this thread as it is going around in circles.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 30 of 30 (1,733 Views)