Re: How long will ea take to respond to my case?

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How long will ea take to respond to my case?

★★★★ Novice

I just want to know how long it will take to get a response?

Message 1 of 30 (31,902 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@joethompsonlfc That would depend on a number of factors, is it a case that you are waiting for a call back or a live chat to begin or is it a case that you are currently waiting for a response in relation to a TOS sanction? Depending on how busy the lines are you can expect a callback or chat within an hour or so and for TOS the time frame is generally 72 hours.

/darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 30 (31,826 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@joethompsonlfc That would depend on a number of factors, is it a case that you are waiting for a call back or a live chat to begin or is it a case that you are currently waiting for a response in relation to a TOS sanction? Depending on how busy the lines are you can expect a callback or chat within an hour or so and for TOS the time frame is generally 72 hours.

/darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 30 (31,827 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How about for unreceived content? I made a case last night and besides the email that said you guys have received my case, there hasn't been any kind of response.

Message 3 of 30 (31,733 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @lolMannyA17, did you request a callback or chat or was it an email that you sent?

If it is in relation to missing content then the best form of contact would be a callback or chat.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 30 (31,710 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I sent in a case on Monday and i still haven't gotten a reply yet of any sort, can anyone help me with this? I'm just wondering how long it will take to get in touch with someone.
Message 5 of 30 (31,279 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to say @TrippieKiing but I cannot give you a time frame. I can assure you that the team will get back to you but ask that you have patience and give them some time.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 30 (31,275 Views)

★★★ Novice
i just came upon this thread and i have submitted my case twice now and have not even received the confirmation email
Message 7 of 30 (31,042 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @harlone.

If you are wondering if the case went through, or what the current status is, one way to check is through the My Cases section of EA Help.

1. Log in at https://help.ea.com 
  2. Click on the Accounts menu at the top (next to Contact Us)
  3. Select My Cases

Here is a visual representation on where to find that menu on a PC browser:

eahelp-mycases.PNG

Once you have the My Cases window up, it should show all the cases your account has submitted, including the current one. It will also list the status of each case, such as Open or Resolved, as examples.

I hope that helps!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 8 of 30 (31,024 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Arrenai I understand the open tickets thing, I think the issue is that the ticket isn't being properly sent by your system. Once I finish filling out the Email sheet and hit send email, it takes me to a page that says it was received, which i imagine is just a blanket screen that that button takes everyone to whether it was received or not. However once I go back to check on the case, it simply asks if I want to resume filling out my case. Also i never get the confirmation email that the website says i will get, I've checked my spam, and other associated email folders but haven't gotten anything.
Message 9 of 30 (31,015 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @harlone

The Resume option will be available on all open cases. For example, if it's marked as Resolved, but part of the issue ended up not resolved, you can Resume the case to bring it up. If it does show in My Cases, however, then it is submitted. If the case is not there, then it did not go through.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 10 of 30 (30,989 Views)