Re: How long is Origin supposed to take to charge you for buying a game?

by tibbletoad

Original Post

How long is Origin supposed to take to charge you for buying a game?

★ Novice

I bought a game through Origin on the 14th, I still don't think I've been charged for it, but thought I was charged the same day I bought it. Idk, how long should it take before the charge shows up? I don't want to overdraft my account or anything thinking I have more money in the bank than I do.

Message 1 of 5 (270 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Hey, was the game Pre-Order? Origin doesn't charge the money until game is released.
Message 2 of 5 (269 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

No, I bought Titanfall on the 14th.

Message 3 of 5 (267 Views)

★★★ Novice

you can play the game but sdont see the charge?

did you use paypal or a credit card and has this happend before with other purchases?

And to stop overdraft , just pretend the price for the game has been deducted from your account  and is no longer there, so if the game was 40 diollar pretend your bank accounts balance is 40 dollars  less then what the statement says .

Message 4 of 5 (260 Views)

Community Manager

@Mic_Blades Hi,

In this case it would be best if you get in touch with an EA Game Advisor. They can look into this for you and see what the current state is: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose a Product, Platform and Category to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 5 of 5 (258 Views)