How long does an email take from ea

by Saxhleeel

Original Post

How long does an email take from ea

★★ Apprentice

Hi! 

So I submitted a case 7 days ago regarding an unfair ban of my account. (Apparently I was banned for hacking/cheating, which I do not do and have submitted my evidence against the claim) and that was nearly 7 days ago. I Submitted more information 5 days ago and have had no response regarding that either.

Im pretty distressed and annoyed its taking this long to get back to me as I put a lot of money into the game and had bought the new battlepass just a few hours before I was banned and am losing time to unlock benefits the longer I am falsely banned. 

So Im asking how long does a response nornally take from EA about this kind of thing? The website says just 72 hours but its been nearly twice that.  Because if its not resolved soon Im going to persue refunds for the content I am now completely locked out of using for absolutely no reason. 

Message 1 of 12 (1,584 Views)

Re: How long does an email take from ea

★★★★ Guide

Hello there @Saxhleeel ,

The ToS Team which is the Team that handles sanctions on your account has been flooded with more and more cases everyday. Their response time has taken longer than usual. Just know that they have to make sure they handle every case correctly and that takes time.

Terms of Service wrote:
"We review each form we get on a case-by-case basis. While we try as hard as we can to reply within five business days, we’re human. Sometimes we’ll need longer to do it right."

The only thing you can do is wait. You will be notified as soon as they review your case and can give you a response.

Happy Gaming and Stay Safe!

-xRarely

Message 2 of 12 (1,531 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Saxhleeel our team aims to respond within 72 hours but it can take longer.

The best thing to do is to give the team time to investigate and respond.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 12 (1,523 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah it's been 8 days for me and still nothing. Pretty irritating especially because my account was banned despite me not playing the game for 10 months. I wasn't banned when I played back in December, but somehow when I login now my account is banned. I'm about ready to delete Apex Legends and move onto another game that can actually support it's customers.

Message 4 of 12 (1,509 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Me too, the amount of people who are reporting this false ban issue and being seemingly ignored (saw someone still waiting after 2 weeks) is rediculous and such a poor show of customer service. 

Message 5 of 12 (1,506 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@EA_Darko
I've been seeing a lot of posts like this, all about the same topic. Is there any idea about what might be causing this issue of players finding themselves Banned without notice or reason?

Some of these people I've seen on the Forums have got cases dating back several months now, still without resolve.

I would recommend a Pinned Thread containing all the information Players need in the event this should happen to them.

Message 6 of 12 (1,453 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @GENERALZOOL we do not discuss TOS sanctions or bans on AHQ.

If you have a TOS related issue then you will need to speak with our TOS team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 12 (1,414 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko That would be great if the TOS team actually replied to tickets. I've played dozens of online multiplayer games and never had such terrible support.
Message 8 of 12 (1,386 Views)

Updates about False bans ???

★★ Apprentice

Just checking in to see if anyone got any response from EA yet?

I submitted another ticket because its been 2 weeks now since it was looked at and thats just a joke.

Message 9 of 12 (1,402 Views)

Re: Updates about False bans ???

From looking at posts here on the forums, there have been a lot of bans.
They investigate all tickets so this could be a reason why it's taking so long.

Just keep an eye on your mailbox and also check your spam and promotion folders as sometimes these emails can get routed over there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 10 of 12 (1,384 Views)