Re: How long do i wait for account revcovery?

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

How long do i wait for account revcovery?

★ Novice

I've recently put in a request for an account/passsord recovery for an account i cant access anymore because 1. i dont have the pass and 2. i cant reset it because aol canceled that email. Whats the normal wait time for an email or whatever to recover my account with my new email.

Message 1 of 2 (246 Views)

Re: How long do i wait for account revcovery?

Community Manager
Hi @DANKSONDS, I'm afraid we'd never be able to offer a timeframe for response times, there are too many variables to give a set ETA.

If you are sending in a Help Ticket to the support team, please make sure not to submit it from the EA account that's linked to the cancelled AOL email as you won't be able to receive any correspondence from the Support team that way. Would you have sent in the Help ticket request from another EA account?

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (197 Views)