Original Post

How l

★★ Novice

How long do ea take to look at a case you have started with them 

Message 1 of 5 (330 Views)

Re: How l

Community Manager

@CRAZYCURTIS16 

It really depends on what your issue is and what the current workload of the team handling that issue is like.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (320 Views)

Community Manager
@CRAZYCURTIS16 This depends on what may be going on with your case, Are you trying to reach out to an EA Advisor or is your case being looked out by our Terms of Service Team?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 5 (318 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m not 100% sure I just went onto ea help and it told me steps to follow to start a case.

Message 4 of 5 (309 Views)

Community Manager
@CRAZYCURTIS16 Do you recall what case details and contact option you're selected?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 5 (221 Views)