Re: help me to fin the game!!!!

by L8FR8

Original Post

Re: so i buy it the game or just a **bleep**ing pack:))!!!

★★★★★ Newbie

ha oke i buy battlefield 3 premium for 20 euro and i dont see the game to download i refresh the origin o turn it off and go back and nothing still missing the game

Message 10 of 24 (284 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please stop posting new topics about the same problem and be patient. I posted in another and will in this one too.. It sounds like you purchased JUST the PREMIUM pack not the game itself. Once you own the game the map packs will be available to you from within the game client.

Message 11 of 24 (288 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

[auzihaipa, have a chill pill and relax]

Message 12 of 24 (286 Views)

Re: so i buy it the game or just a **bleep**ing pack:))!!!

★★★ Novice

PREMIUM "EDITION" or just PREMIUM they are two seperate things. One is the game combined which is $40US us and the other is just the map packs for $30US. At 20 EURO I'm guessing you got just the map packs.

Message 13 of 24 (282 Views)

Re: i want to widraw cash back!!!!

★★★★★ Newbie

man i go to history and there is not option whit refunds!!!

Message 14 of 24 (290 Views)

i dont have a link in the order history to make refunds!!!!!!!!!!

★★★★★ Newbie

Message 16 of 24 (300 Views)

Re: How i can get cash back!!!???

★★★ Novice

They specifically state you can't do that with DLC unless it was purchased in a bundle. You purchased the BF3 Premium DLC pack not the BF3 Premium Edition and are now stuck with it. Your best bet is to wait until the game goes on sale or see if they'll work with you and give you a coupon code to purchase the game at discount.

Message 17 of 24 (294 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

HAHA SO I SPEND 20 EURO FOR NOTHING GOOD Standard smile)!!! I WILL MAKE A VIDEO WHIT THIS ALL AND POST ON YOUTUBE ORIGIN  BIG SCAMMER GAMMERSS!!!

Message 18 of 24 (292 Views)

Re: i dont have a link in the order history to make refunds!!!!!!!!!!

★★★ Novice

Be lucky I don't work for EA because after helping you I'd ban you from posting in these forums for the amount of spam you're doing. You'd get more help if you stop spamming and be patient then constantly starting new posts about the SAME PROBLEM.

Message 19 of 24 (298 Views)

★★★ Novice

It would just show what an ill informed consumer you are.

Message 20 of 24 (289 Views)