Accepted Solution

Re: How i can get cash back!!!???

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Hi,

[first: I merged all your threads as they were about the same problem.]

please check the following:

# You are logged in with the right account
# The game did not accidentally became hidden.
# You bought the BF 3/4 base game and not premium.

Premium is not a standalone game and does not show up in "My Games". To see Premium in your Origin
client, right click Battlefield 3/4 and choose "show game details". Then scroll down to expansions.

If you do not have Battlefield 3/4 on your client, be aware that the base game is not part of Premium!.
You need the base game to make use of Premium.

In case you bought Premium instead of the base game by mistake or you did but the game and it will
not show up, please contact a game advisor to assist you.

Please click on the following link to get more information on refunds. For the

refund you can also contact a game advisor.

https://help.ea.com/article/returns-and-cancellations

To contact a game advisor, please visit the following site:

http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

# Login to the site by clicking on "LOG IN" in the menu bar, top right.
# If you need to change language, click on the language in the menu bar on the left
# Search the game you need help with.
# Select the game by clicking on the image and click next.
# Select platform and click next
# Select a topic and enter your issue and click next

You will now be provided with the contact options that are available, depending on your country.

With regards,
inSmithereens

# If an answer was of help to you, please mark it as the solution as it could help others.
# You can reward a helping post by using the XP button.
# Please note, I am not an EA employee.

View in thread

Message 24 of 24 (1,150 Views)

All Replies

i want to widraw cash back!!!!

★★★★★ Newbie

i want widraw cash back i wanted to buy the game battlefield 3 but i think i buy a stupid packs for 20 euro!!wtf

Message 1 of 24 (1,364 Views)

Re: i want to widraw cash back!!!!

Hero (Retired)

You may return EA full game digital downloads (PC/Mac) purchased on Origin for a full refund within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first. This is in addition to your standard return or refund rights.

Here's how:

Visit your Order History and select the "Request a Refund" link next to any eligible product.
Complete and submit the Refund Request Form.
You'll get a response within 48 hours and your refund within 10 days if you meet the refund criteria.
DLC and non-EA games purchased on Origin are excluded from the Great Game Guarantee. So, this is a guarantee for full game (a.k.a. "base game") digital downloads published by EA for now, including full games on pre-order and most full games on promotional discount.

------------------------------------------------- ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ -------------------------------------------------

Did my post solve your question? Please Click "Accept as Solution" & "XP" Button to award me!
It will help other people finding the solution too!

Message 2 of 24 (1,362 Views)

so i buy it the game or just a **bleep**ing pack:))!!!

★★★★★ Newbie

if i buy it just the packs i want cash back in my account .....so come on i dont wait 3 weekss

Message 3 of 24 (1,339 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

ha i asked if i buy i pack or the game ???and if i buy the packs why the hell ar not there i dont see nothing!!

Message 4 of 24 (1,360 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

wtf in 10 days i get the cash back ???jeeezzz what the hell is this **bleep** ??

Message 5 of 24 (1,359 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

dude i say you speak about launch game ???what game you speak about i just told i buy it battlefield 3 premium i think packs or game and i dont see them!!!!!!so what happend whit the game or packs ??

Message 6 of 24 (1,355 Views)

Re: so i buy it the game or just a **bleep**ing pack:))!!!

★★★ Novice

Try asking your question again when you're not so mad as it's hard to understand.

Message 7 of 24 (1,338 Views)

help me to fin the game!!!!

★★★★★ Newbie

i buy it battlefield 3 premium for 20 euro i think is the game or packs i dont know....the transaction is complete but i dont find the game to download!!!

Message 8 of 24 (1,341 Views)

★★★ Novice

BF3 premium is seperate from the game so you'd need to buy or own the game first before having access to the map packs that are part of premium. Once you have the game you can download the map packs from inside the game client.

Message 9 of 24 (1,345 Views)