Re: How do

by EA_Mako

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do

★★ Novice

So, I played FIFA 20 on my cousin's account, and linked my EA account to that XBOX profile.

Now, I created my own profile, then tried to connect my EA account to this XBOX profile, then it says it is connected to my cousin's account.

What can I do to unlink the EA account from my cousin's XBOX profile, in order to link it to my XBOX profile?

I need answer as quick as possible.

Message 1 of 3 (230 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @BreadCaaat,

Once you've linked an account for a particular platform (Xbox), you'll typically be unable to link that same EA Account to a different Xbox account.

These steps go through how to unlink an account normally, however in this case since you had accidentally linked a cousin's account initially, you'll want to speak with support to see if they're able to assist further.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (214 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @BreadCaaat,

Once you've linked an account for a particular platform (Xbox), you'll typically be unable to link that same EA Account to a different Xbox account.

These steps go through how to unlink an account normally, however in this case since you had accidentally linked a cousin's account initially, you'll want to speak with support to see if they're able to assist further.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 3 (215 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks.

Message 3 of 3 (135 Views)