Re: How do you become level hero

by CMeki

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do you become level hero

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
How do you become level rank hero on this? Is it even possible? I’ve read some other answers but nothing was really clear, I’m still knot sure how to. I think you need it for the hero dog tag for battlefield 1. Can someone help
Message 1 of 4 (873 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Domalama15

Hero Program FAQ

It's also discussed here where you can get some more thoughts on it from different people Standard smile

• Yes, you need to be a Hero here for that BF-tag
  • Becoming a hero usually takes several months or a year when you get on the forum several times a week to try and help out your fellow gamers Standard smile
    This can depend though. If you show great knowledge and will to help, and also if you can help out where it's most needed, I think you can get there faster.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,489 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Domalama15

Hero Program FAQ

It's also discussed here where you can get some more thoughts on it from different people Standard smile

• Yes, you need to be a Hero here for that BF-tag
  • Becoming a hero usually takes several months or a year when you get on the forum several times a week to try and help out your fellow gamers Standard smile
    This can depend though. If you show great knowledge and will to help, and also if you can help out where it's most needed, I think you can get there faster.
Message 2 of 4 (1,490 Views)

How can I get hero status?

★★★★ Novice
That dog tag looks lit.
Message 3 of 4 (705 Views)

★ Guide

Please read this article and then you will know.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answers-HQ-Announcements/Hero-Program-FAQ/m-p/1378940#M21

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers.

Message 4 of 4 (190 Views)