How do i raise a complaint in regards to an advisor?

by cPWNZ

Original Post

How do i raise a complaint in regards to an advisor?

★★★★ Novice

I tried to contact Ea today in respect of an in game issue, the advisor basically brushed it off and said no, I cant complain. They then followed up with unprofessional conduct, which I then wanted to raise a complaint against, which again the advisor denied.

How can I actually have my complaint registered and this looked in to? Because this is just poor 

Message 1 of 6 (525 Views)

Re: How do i raise a complaint in regards to an advisor?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @cPWNZ, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (480 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Don't mean to be rude but you clearly haven't read my post properly.

You have copy and pasted the same response on multiple posts but you don't seem to understand how the advisors have out right refused to let me put a complain.

Your response and chat service is unacceptable.

Message 3 of 6 (476 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @cPWNZ, the steps I shared above are how you can make an official complaint. If you speak with our live support they will be able to file a complaint on your behalf.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (470 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Again please read my post before responding. I did this and they said I cant make a complaint.

Message 5 of 6 (458 Views)

Community Manager

If our live support hear advised you that they cannot raise a complaint on your behalf @cPWNZ then this is not something we can change on AHQ.

I'm going to lock this thread as there is nothing more that we can do to assist on AHQ in relation to this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (449 Views)