Re: How do I play BF4 without having to open the battlelog in an internet browse

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Re: How do I play BF4 without having to open the battlelog in an internet browse

★★★★ Novice

I did both and tried to play the game.

Unfortunately is not working if i die. The dash is blinking and thats it. :-(

I did wait about 10 minutes and tried 2 times reopening the game, with no luck of working if i was dead.

Second time i did not die and it went ok. I will see if it will crash at the next death. I think i will try to die first time to see if the bug is only at that mission or not.

So, the bug is still present...

Message 11 of 18 (1,804 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I finished the game last night.

The bug is only at that mission from what i see. Rest of the game worked well.

For other players that encounter that, they should not die at the beginning of the prison mission. If they die, the game will stuck on loading screen. Only restart of the game will work again.

For moderator: Can i paste the link from here to the post where i first asked and nobody answered?

(post is: HERE - Re: Stuck on loading screen *potential spoilers* )

Message 12 of 18 (1,780 Views)

Community Manager

@donthewarrior Thanks a lot for the additional info, much appreciated!

Cheers,

Nils

Message 13 of 18 (1,772 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Np.

I always do that with all developers. GIve as much correct and as detailed as possible feedback as i can. We all need that, nothing is perfect. It just must not go in the wrong way as, unfortunately, more and more things are going today. Eh.

If there is visible response and care about what i say, i always come back with details.

Regards,

Mike

Message 14 of 18 (1,751 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Have you fixed this problem ??? Because i am facing exactly the same . 5 years apart but still going through this . If its fixed , please explain how . Thank you . Response asap

Message 15 of 18 (1,324 Views)

★★★ Newbie

me too i played it fine last week it worked the one time now the second time playing this game i go to open it and origin opens fine and now it just keeps opening up my internet browser I dont want to launch through browser i want the actual game screen and menus back 

Message 16 of 18 (1,304 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thirding this as I have been launching battlefield 4 from steam. Suddenly it's no longer working and wants me to launch through battlelog, which I neither had any idea about nor wish run in that case. How do I get back to launching without the need of a browser?
Message 17 of 18 (1,246 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I'm locking this thread as it is quite old.

If seeing an issue then please create a new thread with as much info as possible and we will do what we can to assist.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 18 of 18 (1,199 Views)