How do I link my xbox fifa account to twitch for the rewards?

by ATrueDistanceee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I link my xbox fifa account to twitch for the rewards?

★★★ Newbie

Hi! Just wondering how I link my xbox fifa account to my pc twitch account for the twitch prime reward!

Thanks in advance and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day thanks!

Message 1 of 11 (2,365 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I link my xbox fifa account to twitch for the rewards?

★★★ Newbie

Im so sorry yep I do have a ea account linked to my xbox!

-Thanks so much for your help Kent have a great day!

View in thread

Message 10 of 11 (2,215 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @ATrueDistanceee

For more details on how you can link your Twitch account and EA Account check out this article over at the EA Help website: 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/fifa/ea-sports-fifa-and-twitch

There's a link in that article which will take you to the web page where you can link up the accounts. If you run into any trouble connecting them let me know. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 11 (2,339 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks Kent! So it brought me to pogo and i made a account so how do i get the rewards for the next ea cups do i watch it on pogo and it will be sent to my xbox fifa or do i have to link pogo to my twitch?

-Thanks In Advance 

Distance

Message 3 of 11 (2,276 Views)

Community Manager

Pogo accounts were actually migrated over to the EA Account system about a year or two ago, so if you've already gone through that migration process for your Pogo account you should already have an EA Account set up. 

You should be able to log into your Twitch account and verify that it's been linked up with an EA Account. Visit https://www.twitch.tv/ and log into your Twitch account there. Open up your Settings, then click on the Connections tab. Look for the Other Connections section and see if Electronic Arts is listed there. If so, your accounts are linked up. 

As long as you have a Twitch Prime subscription you'll then be eligible for loot from streams with drops enabled. You can find more info on how the loot works over at the Twitch support website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 11 (2,266 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep my ea account is connected to twitch so will drops from loot then go to my xbox fifa account? as my ea account is on pc as in will i have to connect my xbox gamertag to my ea account or will I just be fine because my xbox account is connected through twitch 

Thanks in advance again Kent!

Message 5 of 11 (2,252 Views)

Community Manager

If you've already been playing FIFA on your Xbox you should already have it linked up with an EA Account. The first time you log into the FIFA servers it would ask you to sign into an EA Account to connect it with your Xbox Live Gamertag. If you've been playing FIFA on that same Xbox Gamertag in the past you most likely already linked it up at some point in the past. 

If you log into your EA Account on the Origin website and go to your settings you should be able to see if it's linked up with an Xbox Live account. It would show up under the Connected Accounts section on that page. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 11 (2,249 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

No,My xbox account is not under connected accounts so how would I be able to connect it on xbox or even on pc?

-Thanks and im sorry for bothering you so much!

Message 7 of 11 (2,242 Views)

Community Manager

It sounds like it might already be linked up with a different EA Account in that case. If you have any other email addresses that might have been used to create an EA Account you can try using them to log into the Origin website. You might be able to find the EA Account that way. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 11 (2,239 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nope This is the only ever EA account i have made so i dont think it could be linked to another one

Thanks!

Message 9 of 11 (2,233 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im so sorry yep I do have a ea account linked to my xbox!

-Thanks so much for your help Kent have a great day!

Message 10 of 11 (2,216 Views)