Re: How do I link my Xbox One account to my Origin account?

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

How do I link my Xbox One account to my Origin account?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've downloaded a lot of expansion packs that cost a lot on the Sims 4 game on my Xbox One, and recently I got the Sims 4 on my PC. I want to find a way to connect these accounts so that I may have the stuff I paid for. I've looked at several other questions both similar to my own that have their own answers, but I still get very confused between what's being told. Can anyone help me?

I use different emails for both accounts, so I'm not sure if that may be a problem.

Message 1 of 4 (4,663 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi, @MistaaCole 

Thank you for being a huge fan of The Sims franchise to play it on multiple platforms. I'm afraid though that the content does not transfer cross-platform and any purchases made on the Xbox are tied to the Xbox account. 

If you want to sync up your Xbox account to your Origin/PC account though, visit Help.EA.com and opt to sign in using your Microsoft credentials by clicking the Xbox button at the sign-in screen. 

login page.PNG

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (4,636 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Question could i put my Xbox account ape legend to orgin

Message 3 of 4 (1,591 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Jhhuddsggtuuijjn as Apex Legends does not support cross progression then it's not possible to move progress from one platform to another.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,571 Views)