Re: How do I find the 16/20 digit serial codes for a Sims 3 Expansion pack?

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

How do I find the 16/20 digit serial codes for a Sims 3 Expansion pack?

★★ Novice

I am aware that you can redeem free SimPoints via the Sims 3 store by registering games/expansion packs. I own all but 3 expansions, and on My Page, it shows that I do. However, when I trry to claim the registration rewards, the webpage says that I have not yet registered them and that I require a 16-digit serial code. The only expansion pack this was not a problem with was World Adventures. I have looked all over the internet and it is frustrating the heck out of me.

Message 1 of 2 (188 Views)

Re: How do I find the 16/20 digit serial codes for a Sims 3 Expansion pack?

EA Staff

@ertad678678 if you purchase the expansions from origin they should automatically register on the Sims 3 website and you should be able to claim the rewards. 

At the moment it looks like something has gone wrong here. Please contact an Advisor and they should be able to look into this: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you run into any trouble with this!

Message 2 of 2 (179 Views)